allGeo Integrates with Trimble Software to bring integrated Time & Jobs Cost Tracking to the Construction Industry
allGeo’s Time Tracking integrates with ERP, Payroll and Accounting systems for Accurate Time Tracking and Job Costing
allGeo by Abaqus, a leader in mid and enterprise-level field service and workforce management solutions, is excited to announce its latest integration with Trimble’s Viewpoint Vista™ and Viewpoint Spectrum® construction management software, both of which are part of the Trimble Construction One solutions suite that enable contractors to use the right information at the right time to make the right decisions. This strategic alliance introduces a comprehensive, cloud-based field service management platform tailored to the construction industry's unique needs. The integration empowers businesses with precision time tracking, advanced job costing, and seamless payroll management.
"At Claypool, we use ADP for payroll and Vista as our ERP system and we needed a time tracking solution that would be able to verify our technician's presence at the job site, help them record time & labor details in the field, and sync that data with all our other systems." said Micah Riggenbach, Chief Financial Officer at Claypool Electric. "allGeo helped us seamlessly automate this process and I believe it will transform the way we run our business."
Key enhancements include:
- Certified Payroll and Advanced Job Costing: The integration simplifies certified payroll tracking, ensuring compliance with labor regulations. Businesses can now effortlessly manage job costing with detailed labor data, enhancing budgeting and financial oversight.
- Comprehensive Pay Code Management: allGeo's solution manages an array of pay codes including Regular, Overtime, Double Overtime, PTO, Bereavement, and more. This feature ensures accurate payroll processing while catering to diverse employee needs.
- Real-Time Labor Allocation: Managers can allocate labor costs in real-time or retrospectively, enhancing budget accuracy and project management.
- Automated Jobs & Work Order Dispatching: Integration with Vista and Spectrum enables automated daily dispatching of jobs & work orders to field employees, streamlining project initiation and task allocation.
- Enhanced Data Processing: Seamlessly collects and processes time and labor data against project codes, facilitating smooth payroll processing with ADP and job costing in Vista and Spectrum.
- Flexible Time Logging Options: Employees have the flexibility to live log or use custom mobile timesheets for recording hours, accommodating various work scenarios.
Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus, comments on the integration, "The construction industry is rapidly evolving, necessitating advanced solutions for time tracking, payroll, and job costing. Our collaboration with Trimble is a significant milestone, offering our customers an integrated solution that ensures precise time tracking and comprehensive job costing, thereby boosting overall productivity for our customers."
About Abaqus Inc
Abaqus, based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, no-code field service automation platform that helps midsize businesses achieve field service excellence. The allGeo platform helps businesses customize and automate their field service workflows to better manage and optimize their operations and payroll workflow. With allGeo, Field service businesses can significantly reduce payroll and operations costs while improving productivity and accountability. The allGeo platform hosts a suite of turnkey apps that can be rapidly deployed in a wide range of industries e.g. Scheduling, Time Clock, Tracking & Monitoring, Mileage, Dispatch, Electronic Visit Verification, Lone Worker Safety, and Field Inspection using QR / mobile forms. Visit www.allgeo.com for more information.
Please contact us at: