Crystal Janitorial Services taps Abaqus' allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Service for IVR-based Workforce Management Solution to Boost Productivity & Accountability
Customized allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) time-clocking & management solution combines language-specific IVR, location, geofencing and exception alerts to meet customer requirements and management needs.
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind cloud-hosted mobile workforce management and transportation support platform, allGeo, announced today that Crystal Janitorial Services, a high-quality commercial cleaning services to fitness centers across the San Francisco Bay Area, has implemented a customized Spanish-language specific job-site check-in service to better manage its employees and control costs, while also meeting customer contract requirements.
“We’ve been growing so fast that it was becoming a challenge to manage our custodial staff effectively,” said Daniel Morales, CEO & President of Crystal Janitorial Services. “Now that we’re using allGeo, our mobile staff can check-in at their assigned job sites using a custom Spanish-language specific log-in system, giving us solid payroll information and audit records we can show our customers to verify service claims.”
The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) mobile time clocking solution allows employees to check-in at a job site using any phone, including a landline at their assigned job site, and use an easy-to-navigate IVR menu to punch-in, indicate a break, and punch-out when they are done.
“Crystal Janitorial Services is a fantastic customer to work with. The company is very adept at choosing from allGeo’s range of service features to create a very customized solution,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus, Inc. “We’re very pleased that our platform can easily handle their Spanish language needs and specialized reporting requirements.”
The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) service can be delivered through a low-touch app or voice & text messaging and works on any mobile device or landline phone. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as:
- Full location coverage–the Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID combination seamlessly transitions from indoor location, to GPS, to cell-tower based information as the situation requires.
- Range of mobile time clock solution and field data collection features
- IVR-based clock in clock out from any phone with language customization.
- Unique automated “zero touch” gps time clock using contextual Geo-fencing.
- App-based time & attendance includes time clock, GPS-tagged photo capture, signature capture barcode/QR code capture and note capture.
- Mobile “myTeam” collaboration tools including team location mapping, team status, team messaging and multiple crew job check-in/check-out by supervisors.
- Any phone - Supports a No-App solution for feature phones using text messaging and IVR in North America (US and Canada only); Supports App based solution on Android, iOS 9.0, Blackberry, Windows including Windows CE & Phones.
- Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including rules, alerts, geo-fencing, enterprise messaging and reporting.
- Enhanced Load Tracking features for the Transportation sector.
- Enhanced Reports including messaging, scheduled reports, electronic visit verification etc.
- IFTTT (If this then that) Rules engine to trigger Alerts based on field events such as site check-ins, stoppage exceptions, QR scans & signature capture, safety monitoring etc.
- Quickbooks & other custom ERP integration.
- Analytics with mobile team utilization / performance measurement based on industry requirements
Visit www.allgeo.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
About Abaqus Inc
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade field service automation platform which helps SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs. The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) platform enables automation solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, trade services companies, emergency responders and healthcare providers, to 3PL, transportation and freight brokering companies seeking driver and load management solutions and USPS contract support -- without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Visit https://www.allgeo.com for more information.
Please contact us at:
Phone: +1 (415)-496-9436