Abaqus Announces ‘allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager’ App for iOS and Android Phones for Managers to Track and Manage their Mobile Team, Fleet and other Assets
allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) platform enables Cloud-hosted workforce management, USPS compliant fleet tracking and location-enhanced enterprise messaging solutions across all mobile devices without requiring special apps or expensive data plan
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) cloud-hosted location and messaging platform, has launched its new allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager™ application for iOS/Android devices, which allows managers on the go to quickly access their allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) account to locate, visualize, message and manage their mobile field workers & vehicles. These mobile resources themselves do not require any special telematics device, app or expensive data plan to connect to the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager app.
“While more and more companies have mobile field force management needs, what’s sometimes overlooked is that the managers of those mobile workers are also on the move themselves,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus. “allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager allows mobile workforce managers working outside their offices to access key operations data such as real-time team and asset location, job status, and aggregate reports – and manage their team more effectively through group messaging and geo-tagged SMS.”.
allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager App features include:
- Locate & Visualize individuals or groups of workers and assets
- Location Event based Rules & Alerts
- Job Status from mobile workforce
- Individual & Group Broadcast Text Messaging
- Geo-tagged and Smart Text Messaging
- Reporting tools
Hassle-free Mobile Team and Fleet Management
Unlike smartphone-based applications that require smartphones and client apps, the powerful allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) platform enables mobile workforce and fleet management solutions on any phone without needing apps or expensive data plan. The solution is based on a suite of network based services including location, messaging and IVR etc.
The platform can find the location of any phone or wireless device by probing the cellular network for a general position using either Cell ID (located within the service area of a cell tower), or a precise location using GPS inside the device. allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) integrates this capability with fine grained privacy controls, geo-enabled rules engine, text messaging & IVR, and easy to use trip management wizard to enable rapid provisioning, deployment and delivery of solutions to end customers.
Highlights of the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Platform include:
- A 100% cloud-based platform which does not require special GPS devices or phones, expensive data plan or on-premise / on-device apps.
- Enables fine-grained, comprehensive privacy controls
- Supports any wireless device, regardless of mobile O/S
- Location-enhanced Text Messaging and IVR capabilities for mobile time-clocking, real-time job status and enhanced dispatching
- Enterprise messaging with flexible rules that support SMS broadcast campaigns, web-based dispatch and workflow communications
- Complies with US Government location standards for freight contracts
- Route management wizard, geo-enabled rules and rich reporting tools which can be exported to a company’s back office system
- Rich web APIs which enable integration with Custom & Industry-standard back office systems
- Month-to-month service with no long-term contract commitments
Visit www.allGeo.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial. You must have a full, paid account with allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) to use the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) Manager app.
Visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mygeotracking-agent/id751216884?ls=1&mt=8 to download the iPhone app.
Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.abaqus.allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) to download the Android app.
Visit www.allgeo.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
About Abaqus Inc
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade field service automation platform which helps SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs. The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking) platform enables automation solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, trade services companies, emergency responders and healthcare providers, to 3PL, transportation and freight brokering companies seeking driver and load management solutions and USPS contract support -- without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Visit https://www.allgeo.com for more information.
Please contact us at:
Phone: +1 (415)-496-9436