Team Collaboration and Supervisor Tools Boost Flexibility of the Abaqus allGeo Mobile Workforce Management Service
New “myTeam” features for the allGeo field force management app let supervisors monitor, clock-in and message their field crews in real time to enable enhanced collaboration and compliance monitoring
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind allGeo cloud-hosted mobile workforce management and transportation logistics platform, has launched new suite of “myTeam” features that allow field supervisors to check multiple field crew in and out of jobsites, provide team location and status to managers and other team mates, and enable group communication via In-App messaging and SMS. The platform uses these enhanced capabilities to help customers maintain upto-date audit logs and compliance reports for their specific industries
“Our mission is to help revitalize neighborhoods and provide affordable housing, and one aspect of this is our commitment to on-going, high quality maintenance standards at all of our properties,” said Ivan Makarov, HR Compliance Manager of Omni. “Not only does the allGeo solution help our supervisors better manage their teams, but the new myTeam tools also allow our field employees to collaborate more effectively in real time by knowing who is available to help with a job, and who to ask for special tools or parts. This has been a huge force multiplier for us, we can’t recommend allGeo highly enough.”
“We continue to evolve allGeo as our customer’s needs become more sophisticated across a variety of industries. myTeam lets employees know where their team mates are, summon help, maintain compliance reporting and get critical information quickly,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus, Inc. “The business benefit of adding collaboration capabilities like myTeam to your company’s mobile workforce management tools is clear – a 10-15% productivity gain and thousands in additional potential earned revenue.”
The allGeo service can be delivered via a low-touch app or through a 100% cloud-based service feature that requires no app and works on any mobile device. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as:
- Full location coverage – the Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID combination seamlessly transitions from indoor location, to GPS, to cell-tower based information as the situation requires, and includes smartphone app and no-app options.
- Range of time clocking and field data collection features
- Unique automated “zero touch” time clocking using contextual Geo-fencing
- App-based time & attendance with customizable workflow stages
- GPS-tagged photo capture, signature capture, barcode/QR code capture, voice and note capture
- Mobile “myTeam” collaboration tools including team breadcrumb mapping, team status, team messaging and multiple crew job check-in/check-out by supervisors
- Supports No-App solution for feature phones in North America (US and Canada only).
- Supports App based solution on Android, iOS 9.0, Blackberry, Windows including Windows CE & Phone
- Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including custom automation rules, alerts, geo-fencing, enterprise messaging and reporting.
- Enhanced Transportation & Logistics turnkey solutions for 3PL/Brokers, USPS Contractors and Carriers
- Enhanced Reports including compliance, payroll, field activity audit logs
- IFTTT (If this then that) Rules engine to handle field events such as signature, pictures, scans, etc.
- APIs for backoffice integration with Payroll systems, TMS, IMS and other ERP modules
- Analytics with mobile team utilization / performance measurement based on industry requirements
Visit www.allgeo.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
About Abaqus Inc
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade field service automation platform which helps SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs. The allGeo platform enables automation solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, trade services companies, emergency responders and healthcare providers, to 3PL, transportation and freight brokering companies seeking driver and load management solutions and USPS contract support -- without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Visit https://www.allgeo.com for more information.
Please contact us at:
Phone: +1 (415)-496-9436