Leading Fortune 500 Global Property Maintenance Company Implements allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)Mobile Workforce Management Solution to Enhance Operations and Achieve Service Contract Compliance Goals
The Company has chosen the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)solution to collect, monitor and efficiently report business critical data from highly mobile employees at large industrial facilities
Abaqus, Inc., a provider of the first-of-a-kind allGeo hosted mobile workforce management and transportation logistics platform, today announced that a Fortune 500 leader in professional real estate services and investment management services, has transformed its mobile workforce management practices at industrial sites through a highly customized implementation of the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)service.
“One of the challenges the company faced was complying with very particular SLAs associated with maintenance contracts at some of the large factories and industrial facilities they manage,” said Shailendra Jain, CEO of Abaqus, Inc. “Some of these require detailed proof of service – employee attendance, rich data capture to record service performed, and strong privacy controls for the employees.”
The company launched a determined search for a service that could improve its operations and help it meet its SLA requirements, and ultimately chose the allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)solution. The highly customized implementation combines a range of automated and manual data collection for service inspection and maintenance staff including GPS tracking, geo-fencing, QR code scans at specific points of interest, note capture & GPS-tagged photos. This data collection was then tied to a complex “If This Then That” (IFTTT) workflow rules to provide management with job status and exception alerts.
The Customer has said, “We’re absolutely impressed with how allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)performs within the 4-walls environment of the facilities we manage. We now have the ability to monitor and collect employee attendance, inspection and process data throughout the day, across all three shifts – it’s is exactly what we needed to address the management of a very mobile workforce. The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)team has been great to work with and have gone above and beyond to assist us wherever possible.”
The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)solution has helped the company achieve its contract compliance goals, control payroll and operating costs, and boost employee productivity, accountability and safety.
The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)service can be delivered via a low-touch app or through a 100% service feature that requires no app and works on any mobile device using voice and text messaging. The service can be customized for various vertical industries and includes features such as::
- Full location coverage – the Hybrid Wi-Fi/GPS/Cell-ID combination seamlessly transitions from indoor location, to GPS, to cell-tower based information as the situation requires, and includes smartphone app and no-app options.
- Range of time clocking and field data collection features
- Unique automated “zero touch” time clocking using contextual Geo-fencing
- App-based time & attendance includes time-clocking, GPS-tagged photos, signature capture, barcode/QR code scanning and notes
- Mobile Field Forms
- Mobile “myTeam” collaboration tools including team location mapping, team status, team messaging and multiple crew job check-in/check-out by supervisors
- Supports No-App solution for feature phones in North America (US and Canada only).
- Supports App based solution on Android, iOS 9.0, Blackberry, Windows including WindowsCE & Phone
- Cloud-hosted management portal for service administration including rules, alerts, geo-fencing, enterprise messaging and reporting.
- Enhanced Load Tracking features for the Transportation sector
- Enhanced Reports including auditing, compliance, field data capture, scheduled reports etc.
- IFTTT (If this then that) Rules engine to handle workflow around field events such as checking-in, proof-of-service, scans, etc.
- QuickBooks and other industry-specific ERP systems integration
- Analytics with mobile team utilization / performance measurement based on industry requirements
Visit www.allgeo.com for more information and to sign up for a free trial.
About Abaqus Inc
Abaq.us, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, CA, is a leading provider of cloud-hosted, carrier grade field service automation platform which helps SMB and Enterprise businesses better manage their mobile employees and assets, improving productivity and accountability, while reducing payroll and operations costs. The allGeo (previously known as myGeoTracking)platform enables automation solutions across a wide range of industries, from mobile field force companies, trade services companies, emergency responders and healthcare providers, to 3PL, transportation and freight brokering companies seeking driver and load management solutions and USPS contract support -- without any impact on their devices, service plans, or cell phone costs. Visit https://www.allgeo.com for more information.
Please contact us at:
Phone: +1 (415)-496-9436
Subscribe to the News
News and EventsallGeo’s Field Service Automation Brings Big Gains by Helping Transform Operations and Payroll Abaqus announces Operations & Payroll solution for the Field Service Industry Advanced Time & Jobs Tracking Drives allGeo Adoption with Operations and Payroll Teams Abaqus expands its allGeo platform with enhanced scheduling, monitoring & analytics - the "3 Pillars" of complex field service workflows Abaqus Inc Partners with One Shop Wireless to Provide Field Service Automation Solutions to T-Mobile Business Customers
BlogHow GPS time clock can help in reducing time theft 5 reasons why job scheduling is crucial for your business? 5 Benefits of a Geofence Time Clock Why do you need an employee time clock App with Geofencing? What is Electronic Visit Verification(EVV)? Proven ways for Reducing Billing Errors : How time clocking benefits Why GPS Tracking is a Must-Have for Home Healthcare Businesses QR code tracking: Make your task monitoring more efficient
972 N California Ave,
Palo Alto, CA 94303,
#45/3, 2nd Floor, 91springboard
Gopala Krishna Complex, MG Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025