allGeo’s load tracking and freight broker software gives you real-time load and freight tracking services based on location, ETA and mileage so you’ll always know where they are and when they will arrive. The service requires no App or special devices and works on all phones. The service also supports EDI and Web APIs for custom integration with preferred Transportation Management Software systems. The service also provides strict privacy controls for the driver.
“The allGeo load tracking software makes our communication with drivers much more efficient as it reduces the routine calls to the truck by almost half, and that alone enables our traffic personnel to concentrate on the potential exceptions before they become exceptions,” said John Huggins, Vice President of Sales at FX Logistics. “We can also comply with our USPS contract location requirements using the same solution, all by just using the driver’s phone.”
With the allGeo dashboard, you can easily add and remove drivers on an ad-hoc basis, get driver privacy consent using Text or Voice calls, view and share the location of each of your individual loads, setup trips and get alerted if and when there are any delays or deviations.
allGeo’s load tracking software is a cloud-based solution which means that you do not need to install any software on your computer or any app on your driver’s phone. You can quickly deploy this solution for your load and freight tracking needs, making the task of managing your drivers a breeze.
- Hassle-free Driver and Load Management :
- Track and trace brokered Loads
- Real-time load visibility. Avoid check calls
- Automatic delay, deviations & ETA alerts
- Easily view and share location of each of your individual loads
- Works with or without app on drivers’ phones
- Fine-grained privacy management for drivers
- Supports ad-hoc driver provisioning
- No upfront costs, No special devices required. Works on all phones
- Pay per Load. No long term contracts
- USPS certified solution for postal carrier contract compliance
- Custom integration with Transportation Management Systems